Kate of kate on Thin Ice fame tagged me to answer 10 questions in an ‘I’m a Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here’ style, for the unfamiliar ‘I’m a celebrity’ is the yearly ritual in which various Z list celebrities who you either can’t remember or haven’t heard of spend 3 weeks in the Australian jungle eating animal bottoms and insects, bitching about each other and somehow reviving their careers. Must see TV.
Here’s Kate’s meme……
It is very simple to do and the rules are as follows
1) Answer the 10 questions and consider the mission.
2) Tag a blogger or two or more to do the same 3) Come back to my original blog post and tell me you have done the questions and answers.
1. What one thing about being a parent makes you scream “Get me out of here!” The howling, low level howl which is actually a magnified whinge. Drives me insane.
2.What skills, if any, do you have that would be useful in the jungle? I can be very jolly in the face of adversity – I sing (badly), in the past this has been helpful (honestly). I appreciate some people might tell be to a. shut up or b. sit in the wooden hut complaining to camera about it. Equally, singing isn’t much of useful skill.
3. How are you likely to annoy people in your were stuck with them for 3 weeks? See above.
4. What is the worst thing you have ever eaten? Meat.
5. What luxury item would you take into the jungle with you? Tweezers or cake, Tweezers or cake. Cake.
6. What is the most daring thing you have ever done? I crossed a glacier. I have a huge glacier phobia. That’s a mountain glacier not a disagreement with a glacier cherry.
7. Who would you miss most if you went into the jungle with a bunch of strangers? Obviously, I’d miss my son (except the howling) but other than that I am very adaptive and I probably wouldn’t miss anyone.
8. What celebrity alive or dead would you like to have with you in the jungle? Doris Day, we could sing together.
9. What would scare you about being in the jungle? Spiders.
10. After leaving the jungle, you go to a luxury hotel. What would be the first thing you did on reaching your hotel? Very hot bath. I’d then do a tacky piece for TV my modesty covered in bubbles while I slagged off the other contestants. Then I’d have dinner with them, all smiles. That’s how it works isn’t it?
11th mission should you choose to accept it is to tell us why the person who tagged you is a star. Where to start on why Kate is a star, she is very supportive and generous check out #Groovingmums. Kate takes the lead and prompts other women to get their groove back.
I haven’t tagged anyone, which is a bit of a #fail but if you want me to tag you – leave a comment in the box, I will edit the post and know one will ever know…..
I’m tagging the lovely Lena and – she is fab and I love her to death today and some other wonderful souls who have stepped up to the plate: , Mum of one dot com and Aspie in the Family